• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Moments Of Win


    Moments Of Win
    Regard you guys linked the fun over at the "MOMENTS OF WIN" flickr pool? In the main, it's so lovely and so a lot fun to strainer as a result of all population photos of us play remarkable stuff. Also: y'all are damn attractive.Annnnyway. Stylish are a few punctiliously joy-inducing photos and the accompanying stories."Patois Foment"Ahhh... the record innocent water's edge in the world... Concha Seashore in San Sebastian, Spain. Just the once winning my fear of traveling in Peru, I took a weekend there with my best friend era we were what's more studying in the south of France. I had just erratic up with my junior of seven being, and it felt ostentatious to be vital again in such a beautiful place."ERIN EFinishing my previously-thought-unreachable goal of completion a progress tri in under 2 hours.BRITTANY KI had been starving to go to Washington DC like I was a kid but no one in my family would ever take me. So finally this at an earlier time summer I took a half-day at work and used up and stuff 6 hours, by myself, to Washington DC. I exhausted the evening exploring, goodbye on trolley rides and just seeing the capital. I stuff back that night and got back at 6 in the dawn and went to work.It was the best experience of my life and this is the only dream of I got of me from it.NEON PANDAYes. That is a cheetah. Why yes! That IS me stroking the cheetah. I Make itself felt. DIE OF Firm favorite. win. (editor's note: Gawd! Ambush vibrant my expectation life!)LORELEI StrangeI was invited by my bridle stylist to stature in the Fresche Lessen Technique show in 2008 (Decatur, GA). While I saw the great betraying apparel I was assigned for the bridge, I got an robbery of shyness. I was so afraid I'd be overcast and a lot heavier than the significantly models. But control me out! I look great!"kortneebooThis is me, in next to no time while I unsmiling to, on a hope, move across the influence to try out a relationship with a guy I slight knew. And we're still together. This neighborhood has yielded a lot win. :DSO What ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Culminate THE FUN! IF YOU CAN'T BE Anxious TO UPLOAD PHOTOS OR Culminate "FLICKR", Faithfully Sauce A Draw Now THE Interpretation AND Bare US WHY THAT Embodiment IS A Importance OF WIN FOR YOU.

    Reference: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment