• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Madonna Boyfriend Timor Steffens Reveals He Likes Dating Older Women


    Madonna Boyfriend Timor Steffens Reveals He Likes Dating Older Women
    Madonna's publicity toy boy lover Timor Steffens has comatose he likes dreary women in view of the fact that their expansion and self-determination reminds him of his father.Steffens who has been dating the 56-year-old lead singer to the same extent January - has comatose he always dates dreary women in view of the fact that their strength and expansion reminds him of his father, who raised him by herself when she and his shrink collapse up.He explained: "Near is an age gap with me and Madonna but I don't distinguish it."My girlfriends storage always been dreary than me and that's how I like it. I learn a lot."Mum is a big plan. She is a opponent, a strong independent woman, and any relationship I've had in the further than was for the most part with women that are independent and like to storage an opinion."Timor overly confessed he'd like to storage breed with Madonna - who or has daughters Lourdes and Moderation and sons Rocco and David - in view of the fact that he wants to be a better shrink than his was.He told the Piece Ruminate newspaper: "I want to be a dad, it's my goal to storage my own family, that's stage in the back of my mind all the time."Not considering Timor's notes, his drought from a family leave in the South of France has sparked guess his romance with Madonna who was when married to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie has come to an end.The choreographer was piebald with the 'Hung Up' hitmaker on August 2 when she first kicked off her summer elude but hasn't been seen to the same extent, symptomatic of he missed out on her son Rocco's birthday and her own birthday festivities in Ibiza.But a source claims the christen hasn't completed their relationship, telling E! News: "Based on further than relationships. I don't think she'd dump him mid-trip. If she was going to break up with Timor, I would think she would've wide-ranging it in advance the tour like she did with Brahim [Zaibat]."http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment