• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Thirty Two Years Helen 121713


    Thirty Two Years Helen 121713
    On Thursday Bryce and I will celebrate thirty-two years of marriage. Sometimes it feels like I have known this man my entire life. After so much history together there are few surprises; it is a very comfortable relationship. Yes, early on in our relationship there was much more friction; we were both learning about each other and raising a family while also working on our careers. But today it feels so natural. I know that I am loved and valued. This is the man who still reaches over to give me a pat on the arm while I am driving; who still tells me that he loves me at least once a day; who still greets me at the door each evening with a kiss. Not bad after thirty-two years! I am glad I said "I do" thirty-two years ago. I love you, Bryce! Helen 12/17/13 The post Thirty-two Years- Helen 12/17/13 appeared first on Odyssey Marriage Retreats.

    Credit: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment