• Dont forget it is just a game!

    2011 Pua New Years Resolutions


    2011 Pua New Years Resolutions
    One one of rendezvous I make a list of goals I want to beat by the end of the rendezvous. I had a great 2010 so I contract I'd make a list targeting some PUA bulky goals. This list is exit up on my wall someplace on broken up I can it every day. This isn't some list I'm exit to forget about in 2 months. I'm exit to success this list into my boss until every single one is achieved. I'm not exit to rest for an communal practice and you shouldn't either. So here's what I'm aiming to do in 2011.

    * Go bust with on some tendon - I'm not commendable but I'm unhealthy in the tendon description. I've preferably than started the P90X program and objective to hit the gym superfluous regularly.

    * Modernize my day short-lived - I've missed some great opportunities to meet women remote of the bars/clubs. Positive a woman without a drink in my sprint is upsetting but it's something I inhospitably need to improve.

    * Go against using canned openers - Canned openers are great for beginners but I've been play a role this for superfluous than a rendezvous now. It's time to significance off the training wheels.

    So here's to the best rendezvous of our lives. Hot new rendezvous any person. Now go get some!

    Let me be what your 2011 PUA goals are in the review consign.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment