• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Singles And Dating Open Question Whats The Secret Behind Dating Attractive Women In College


    Singles And Dating Open Question Whats The Secret Behind Dating Attractive Women In College
    You see guys around college usually the sports lot (footballers, golfers, rugby players). Getting all the attractive beautiful women. Even if they aren't dating them there like best mates with them.

    What I don't get is how they do it or get to that point where they can date them or even talk to them. I'd understand that it might be because they find them attractive because they are sporty.

    But if I was to get fit has ripped body etc the women around college wouldn't just fall at my feet. That's not how it works its not real! I say that but I used to expect women to come to me but that doesn't happen!

    So basically how do you do it. You cant just walk up to one that catches your eye and start talking to them.

    So basically what I'm saying is if I started the new year of college in September with a hot body. How can I get a attractive women to be my girlfriend. I'm not trying to rush things just eventually I would like it to happen.

    So what's the secret behind dating attractive women in college.

    Thank you



    Origin: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment