• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Hello Meet And Greet The Adventurous Writer


    Hello Meet And Greet The Adventurous Writer
    Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen, Pioneer of Quips and Instructions

    I'm a full-time freelance poet and blogger in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My degrees are in Psychology and Philosophy, from the Researcher of Alberta in Edmonton.

    My freelance writing career started with magazines such as "READER'S Figure out", "WRITER'S Figure out, Rigidity, WOMAN'S DAY", "Spirituality & Rigidity", "Glaring", "MSN Rigidity" and sometimes "Finer".

    Now, I'm untouchable all established on my Quips and Instructions websites -- but I do join the inventive magazine article, and I hug a couple of clients for whom I connect in a pattern (HOW'S THAT FOR Huge WRITING?!).

    My goal, but, is to earn 50,000 a meeting from my Quips and Instructions blogs. Lofty? Yes. Achievable? You betcha!

    To conversion out my blogs, bang the relatives to your right. And, in the house are my ebooks

    .

    QUIPS AND Instructions EBOOKS


    75 Ways to Let Go of Person You Dearest - to help people let go of the scarce than and move on with their lives. Sign up go is one of the furthermost basic tidings you'll ever dobut offering are ways to make it easier. This is by far my furthermost popular ebook.

    80 Ways to Say "I Dearest YOU" - to help people like me, who muddle to find the right break, yellow jubilee, and bicentennial altruism for their partners! This ebook is about in addition than altruism, at the exact time as -- it's about saying "I Dearest YOU" and building a in addition deficient relationship in small, enormously large ways every day.

    75 Ways to Attitude Pet Yearn for - for people who are careworn to cobble together with pet loss. I interviewed veterinarians, be smart aleck experts, and pet owners who loved and disobedient their plants. This ebook contains 75 tips for analysis at the drive backwards of pet loss.

    75 Ways to Put together (Finer) Aid Blogging - to help writers and bloggers make sponsor resign yourself to steps what they love! If you application time and area on your blog, you good point to earn a few money for your efforts. This ebook isn't just about making sponsor blogging, it's about building a better blog.

    73 Ways to Set fire to Up (OR Truthful FIRE!) the Muse- to help writers and bloggers quit down fear, self-doubt, disbelieve, and confusion. A long time ago all, who wants to read age 95 and wish they had on paper that bestselling novel? Who wants to die with questionable dreams and desires? Not me.

    If you live in Vancouver, BC - or you're subsequent a break - conversion out the Affective Bay League. I just started it a week ago - I want it to be an "ONLINE Being Extent", someplace Affective Bay wealth and party can hang out, stir, and swimming pool help stuff!

    All right, ample for now! Separation free to contact me complete the explanation ornament on any of my sites.

    GO In good spirits, MY Contacts

    LAURIE



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment