• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Tchidi Chikere Estranged Wife Sophia React To Nuella Statement


    Tchidi Chikere Estranged Wife Sophia React To Nuella Statement
    Visit a postponed, so Sophia is still married to her Tchidi and also of them scoff not strictly finalized their divorce?...This is getting interesting!. Sophia has reacted to Nuella smart state liberated yesterday in which she claimed that she had no grant in:

    "At the time the rumours of his separation/divorce and me being byzantine was goodbye on, I specifically was not in that drift where some story writers understood I was. I was taken performance childhood bits and pieces with my life, childhood preoccupations, a relationship (I contemplation would lead to marriage), and my acting career...."Reacting to Nuella's state on the issue of contravention up her marriage, Sophia says she Nuella is a raconteur. She exceptionally talked with Linda Ikeji and submit is what she said:

    "I foul language with my life, my lesser life and no matter which I scoff that Nuella started dating my husband ahead he spent the marriage. But so I respect my husband a lot, the set out of my three boys, I scoff unfriendly in control and won't talk and message so in attendance is no need to clean your taint linen in community. Tchidi is a superb husband and set out and will yet be.

    But if Nuella opened her tattler and understood that she wasn't dating my husband ahead he spent the marriage, if she's disloyal let her not see whatever good in life and if I'm disloyal let me not see whatever good in life. This question is for Nuella. Nuella to the same degree you mediocre my marriage, scoff I called you? Admit I looked for you? No! Following what you did, you still scoff the right to lie and say you were not in the picture? You want to fool the public? But you can't fool God.

    You put what God has affiliate together asunder and made my intimate cry to bed every night. I keep in control and you scoff the insolence to say that you weren't dating my husband because we were together? Let the rage of God be your position.

    Now that you scoff hard my hubby and you are getting married to him like I heard, are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Let the Almighty God promotion for me and order you. Let series of attacks be of God who knows no matter which and sees no matter which.

    My God is able and he's not sedated. He sees. He knows. And he feels what I feel. He is the Member of the aristocracy who cares for me and my family.

    As for my husband, he is a superb set out and I will never ever cheekiness him" Nuella's normal marriage is set for today in her father's center in Anambra Identify. Nuella if all Sophia has understood is true, hence let your ethics be your order. Fall off your notes...Reminisce few months excellent to win funds prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the rendezvous. Moral luck!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment