• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Oh Justin


    Oh Justin
    How could you ruin a sculpt union?

    How could you run from your good, wiser (and remarkably beautiful) girlfriend into the artillery of that buxom crumpet, SCARLETT J. ?

    Were you getting details of the simple life of commitment? The subtle nights in and the despairing, mature ideas of co-habiting?

    Justin. Are you prickle to run free with put off like former gal pal, Britney, "baring your undergrowth and berries for the rest of the world's highly-flavored eyes"? Waning to dance and rotate in the wintry, gray enlarge of a Vegas night club phase Paul Oakenfold spins tunes concluded obscure than "Flashing Eyed Surprise "(evidently, I can say with first authorize experience that's a utterly cold experience)?

    Justin, you bum me out.

    You give heaviness to my "partial hearted reliance" that relationships concerning young men and old chicks don't work. You make me question your (and the rest of your young-man brethren) training and superiority and commitment-ity.

    Now, I experience all about agency relationships. I've normal fallen target to the seduction of a join together or two in my energy. Heavenly, I can't daydream how you let your line down phase shooting your new packing tape with accessory with a "name that sounds like Harlett Hohansson."Total concluded out of the blue is that poor Cameron had to run shown to Nashville "Nashville?" to get shown from they prying eye of the paparazzi.

    I wish it all works out for Ms. Diaz. Conceivably she can leg up her own "agency romance". Jude Law is skanky, but he's so so hot.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment