• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pickup Fails Pua F


    Pickup Fails Pua F
    #1 three friends were talking in the movie theatre and one of them I found attractive.This was in the movie theatre cafeteria. Then as I think she is gone.. as I head towards the movie(by myself) it turns out the 3 are there again.

    They were talking about "how do you fit a circle in a square", and one of them looked at me almost in an inviting type of way, so I could have added a point in there, but what would I say...

    solution: that's interesting discussion a circle is a square? what's that all about?...are you guys excited for the movie.. then once I got them talking I could ask may I join you, or who knows maybe they would have offered

    #2


    a girl at the gym was walking one way and I was walking the other, we would have collided but I paused...

    she stopped for a bit, maybe hopeful that I would say something,

    Solution: I should have said "ladies first".

    #3 I got on the bus and there was a cute girl there... a bit further in the seats

    Solution: sit next to her and say "Hey, whats your background?"



    Credit: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment