• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Another Whipped Coworker


    Another Whipped Coworker
    I had an amusing conversation with a coworker. He arrived 3 hours late.

    FSK: Where were you?

    Coworker: I was taking my dog to the vet.

    FSK: Are you married?

    C: Yes.

    FSK: Does your wife work?

    C: No.

    FSK: Why didn't your wife take your dog to the vet?

    C:... (cheap excuses)

    FSK: You have a job and your wife doesn't. She should take the dog to the vet. It cost your salary times 3 hours, for you to take the dog to the vet. (Actually, he stayed late to make up the hours. However, he has a side-business that he couldn't work on.)

    C: You have an unrealistic assumption about how marriage works. I have to do whatever my wife orders me to do.

    FSK: You're an idiot.

    C: You're an idiot.

    Several people have said this. "If you want to get married and stay married, then you have to do whatever your wife orders you to do." That is ridiculous. This is a clearcut beta attitude.

    If you're a true leader, there's little benefit to getting married. State divorce law is very biased against men. Therefore, only betas get married. If you're a strong parasite/psychopath, then you can seduce women without offering marriage.

    If you aren't married, and your girlfriend starts nagging you or refusing to do stuff, then you can dump her. Once you're married, there's a huge divorce cost.

    If you're married, and your wife refuses to do her part, then you are SOL.

    I'm pretty sure my attitude was reasonable, "Your stay-at-home wife should take the dog to the vet." I was pretty surprised that I couldn't make my coworker understand. Given taxes and other costs, it doesn't make economic sense for both partners to work. However, your wife still has to do her fair share.

    I'm surprised that many people have said "If you want to get married, you have to accept that your wife will abuse you." Even if you find an intelligent, honest, and hardworking wife, she might be corrupted by marriage, because divorce law is ridiculously biased in her favor.

    FSK's Guide to Reality



    Source: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment