• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Sytycd Get It Together Tadd


    Sytycd Get It Together Tadd
    Sorry y'all! Been pretty busy lately and neglected to update my blog or reply to comments. :( ctually I'm not at home right now I'm in Baltimore for Otakon! LOL my next blog will probably be Shen and I at Otakon. But on to the show. This week we saw some All-Stars and some contestant pairs which is pretty new to the show. I lost my last source of videos so I'm using videos from 0yramary0 this time around. I won't be going back to update the removed videos though. I figure if you're reading this current post you probably already know the gist of things. Moving on.Lade Gaga was a guest judge. I thought she would be useless but I have to say she gave pretty decent critiques. She gave subtle insults to "lyrical hip-hop" and NappyTabs which was amusing to me. SASAHA AND PASHASasha and Pasha got the quick step. The quick step can be a tricky one for contestants as I've seen many of them get reamed on this show for doing a terrible job at it. Their dance seemed a bit short. Sasha was on a roll as usual. The judges liked it. Mary LOVED it actually.RICKY AND ANYAEveryone's fave female ballroom dancer is back! And she danced with Ricky. don't normally blog about Ricky but he and Anya did well. Melanie's movements seemed a bit more "flow-y" compared to Sasha but I don't think that's a bad thing. I think the ladies have different takes in their dance movements and it was clear watching this routine. Standing ovations I think were earned this time. Lady Gaga was so excited she threw a show on stage. But yet again Tadd was in the bottom, along with Jordan, Caitlynn, and Jess. Despite the fact that was thrown under the bus for the hip-hop routine, he was safe (and I was kinda glad...I hae when judges do that). Caitlynn did a better job at being sexy during her solor routine so she was able to stay of "shimmying" Jordan. Tadd's solo was pretty damn hot while Jess just spun around a few times and got the boot. Jess seemed to have a hard time connecting to the audience which I think was his main downfall. But I fear if Tadd's in the bottom again he's getting the boot. So it's down to Ricky, Marko, Tadd, Sasha, Caitlyn, and Melanie. Holy shit, this is awesome! There wasn't an announcement for new All-Stars next week so I'm assuming we'll see the return of Comfort, Anya, Twitch, and Pasha next week, Good luck everyone!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment