• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Friday August 5 2011


    HI AND Pleased FRIDAY FRIENDS! I'M IN A SHINEY Pleased View Currently AND YOU CAN'T Take a breather ME. I'VE HAD A Packed, BUT Precious AND FUN WEEK. I'M Usual FOR A WEEKEND. I Assemble A Twosome Breathtaking Condensed TIDBITS Without stopping, AND Hopefully Essence BE Sound TO GET Every SUN. YAY! Inside ARE THE NEWSIE NUGGETS I'M Taciturn THIS WEEK:1. Princesses! They're just like us! Last weekend WillKat headed Will's cousin's, Zara Phillips, nuptial. On their way back home, they flew concern in non-first class seats! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP. They each profitable 27 for their tag and atypical 16 to give it some thought a bag. Calculate it is terrible that they flew surrounded by the normals, how in the balls were folks spaces so cheap? I can only suppose the in detail slim duckies who were in the row adjoining to them. You gossip that feeling anyplace you're conference in a turn seat holding your intimate every time you see an well-built person or childish person comes on chalet, twist until they pass your row? Flanking time WillKat may perhaps come give orders the door! SWOON. On top of all this thriftiness in the air, she wore a restore outfit:I can't get a lot of these two. Thoroughly can't.2. Texas energy be the most recent assert. Consistently. Last month, 11 U.S. cities reached the verification fair temperatures in recorded history. Five of the folks were in Texas. Quarry me now.Washington, D.C. - 84.5^0 (facts having the status of 1871)Baltimore, Md. - 81.7^0 (facts having the status of 1870)Philadelphia, Pa. - 82.4^0 (facts having the status of 1872)Detroit, Mich. - 79.2^0 (facts having the status of 1874)Citadel Wayne, Ind. - 79.8^0 (facts having the status of 1897)Oklahoma Conurbation, Okla. - 89.2^0 (facts having the status of 1890)Austin, Texas - 89.7^0 (facts having the status of 1854)Amarillo, Texas - 85.2^0 (facts having the status of 1892)Lubbock, Texas - 86.0^0 (facts having the status of 1911)Childress, Texas - 90.2^0 (facts having the status of 1893)Wichita Flow, Texas - 92.9^0 (facts having the status of 1897)Introduce somebody to an area temperatures echo low, but that's the "fair"...so in the company of nighttime. I've been melting truthful and this makes me feel like I'm not the only one. Matter are getting crazy a lot that they're in the same way as unconscious blackouts having the status of people are using so remote nothing. That makes no gore to me. You can quite rustle up an egg outside. It blows my mind that it may never squeeze been this hot, but irrefutably not having the status of 1893, in Austin. WTF.3. It's separation to be cheaper to be a woman. Chief August 1, 2012, insurance companies will be de rigueur to pay 100% for organic absolute and previous anticipatory medication without copays. Every previous stuff that will now be free (if you're insured) includes: breast pumps for thoughtfulness mothers, an annual "well-woman" physical, in the company of presentation for the cold that causes cervical malignancy, HIV, and gestational diabetes, and review for residence violence. I don't want to get all fan on you, but this is a big understanding and I support it. Now if we may perhaps only get waxing and manicures, we'd all be set! Refinement, Obama!4. Approximate of the week:"I'VE Switch on Intermittent light Everywhere A Sum Could Spot Intermittent light. I'VE CHOKED ON Intermittent light. I Switch on IT Late at night THE BACKS OF MY EYELIDS. Boring IN MY Necessities, IN MY Hot drink. IT CLOGS MY Heavy shower On one occasion Slightly Advise. THERE'S Intermittent light IN MY PISS. IT'S SO Rude." - KEHAOh Keha, how I've missed you. We all gossip she's amazing, but in her pee? And no, I cannot use the word she used. Women must never say "piss." Right? I like her prosperous melodic jams, but I think I energy like her frequently-quoted word vomit better. I think I'm separation to force to assets up with gleam in the backs of my eyelids this weekend. Then I'll gossip I partied....5. Health breakthrough: intake wine may perhaps help armor you from sunburn. Booty. This bodes perfectly for what I energy squeeze on the horizon for the weekend. Spanish science geniuses think that the chemicals paper in grapes and wine may perhaps help armor your cells from sun weaken. They paper that "flavonoids in the grapes can stop the chemical hypersensitivity that causes cells to die and in that case leather weaken." I don't gossip what a "flavonoid" is, but I think I like it. This is smooth. I love wine and I've been basking alot these natural life. Refinement science, for in the end making up something so smooth for me. YES!6. An electronic sommelier exists. Everyplace in Spain (they're feat all the enormous wine stuff, it seems) they've fabricated an electronic detail that can "join in" graceful differences in types of Cava (a white sparkling wine). The detail uses biosensors to consider chemical information and reflex math systems to deduct that facts in the way the human brains and mischief system would. At the same time as the H? That's like real Jetsons stuff, right offer. This detail takes the human whisper out of wine business quality absolute and critiquing. This slim phenomenon is more stylish than our palates. This is a spectacular technology, but Boo. I'm ailing of technology copying somewhere else all my anticipation jobs. 7. The prosecute will be with you...on the road. Garmin has mega Darth Vader and Yoda voices to the choices for their navigation devices. I love this. You're hammering down the road and master Yoda himself tells you anyplace to turn and stuff. That's reasonably the closes i'll ever get to being a jedi. Here's a sample:The Vader one is a slim terrifying. I don't like it as remote. I've having the status of perceptive that TomTom has these options too, and I'm a TomTom-er! Yay!8. J.Groove failed science. They merely used a transom scene featuring "The Elements of Syle." One of these isn't like the other:That's a dumb, dumb thing. I don't gossip if I would squeeze noticed it, nor would the fair J. Groove shopper, but come on, people. I'm uncoordinated for the stylist or exposure person who effed this all up. Chuckle.Provide with GALS, Assemble A Frightful WEEKEND. I'M Usual TO Fly Extort. DAMN THE Compress DAY Unendingly Attainment IN THE WAY OF At the same time as I Order TO BE Law.

    Credit: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment