• Dont forget it is just a game!

    I Have Androstadienone Depression Need Help Alternative Attractionseduction Mones


    I Have Androstadienone Depression Need Help Alternative Attractionseduction Mones
    I think I carry Androstadienone depression/lethargy. I get torpid and tired whenever you like I use L2k Ver 1 and A314. Is this normal?

    I love the odor (fur and steel) of L2k Ver 1 but I fear using it will make me feel sad, tired, and depressed. And I don't get hits whenever you like I'm feeling like that. Does Wolf carry Androstadienone? I carry Wolf it makes me happy and smart, entire opposite of L2k.

    I am not stylish to slam L2k, it's a great product but not great for me. My next challenge is to find a replacement for L2k.

    This is but I need your expert advices... I outline to find for long forgotten seduction/attraction type of mones to swop L2k. At the same time as do you have in mind for great hits? I need no matter which for dates and night outs. Energy Pious Grail, Certo, Missiles, Corpo, Torn Antiquated, or Aqua Vitae a good chief or will it be the same story?

    I carry a date with hot girl in 2 to 3 weeks and I carry time to get one product, fascinate let me cotton on what it is but with interest without Androstadienone. I accompany the help. Thank you!

    Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment