• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Jose Canseco Might Be The Most Interesting Man In The World


    Jose Canseco Might Be The Most Interesting Man In The World
    So Jose Canseco has been gyrating gold on Beep, and his unforeseen tweets detain been building up at resembling unprecedented levels over the return to two weeks. It's gotten to the point while it is no longer changing, move over Dos Equis dude, Jose Canseco is the greatest fascinating man in the world.

    "JoseCanseco I detain been testing a totally legal product I will let you guys chronicle if it works As in two shakes of a lamb's tail as I detain experienced it long a load"

    This is a great example of why Jose's life is additional fascinating than qualities else's: Fascination. And not the Pickup Inventor, the educational moving parts. He is trying a totally legal product, but we detain no idea what it is. It can be a muscle enhancer, it can be big dick drug, hell, it can just be cereal. Here is no way to chronicle, but the great news is that Jose will let us chronicle what it is past it is absolutely experienced. How long does it arrangement to chronicle if Cinnamon Toast Failure "works?" Just Jose knows the answer to that question.

    "JoseCanseco Don't ever give up on life workout be real in great talk into Our innate whittle allows us to live past 120 being"

    Can this be the secret benefit of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? If so, Jose will be letting me chronicle in 73 being. I can't stop.

    "JoseCanseco Hey santangelo how did you like getting kicked out of the Playboy mansion. I desire your partner knows you're acquaint with with 2 girls and intoxicated"

    My initial impact such as reading this impact was that I totally desire that he's referring to F.P. Santangelo, cloud fourth outfielder who hasn't played in ten being. I knew it had no danger of that being the case, but it would detain been large if it was.

    "JoseCanseco" Individual get ahold of fp santangelo he threatened me and my girl in the playboy mansion and assurance kicked him out let's get a boxing match"

    Poles apart time Jose has a additional fascinating life than you or me: He is one of only ten people who can obviously phone up F.P. Santangelo. That's unforeseen. And shouldn't acquaint with be highest achievement cameras everywhere harshly the Playboy Mansion? It would be large to see the struggle among F.P. and Jose. I form an opinion they don't want to tirelessly tape medically supercilious women getting their sex on? Power a second, yes they do. Hugh Hefner might be a total scumbag. This needs to evict.

    "JoseCanseco I detain a lot of respect for fp santangelo he called me and do penance that takes a big man to do that"

    Third time Jose is additional fascinating than a person you can possibly imagine: A spot of gold. Jose is a man, so if you want to bully him, he can trip himself and arrangement care of you with some old bookish street justice. But don't bully his girl. That's a listless move Santangelo. Jose can detain detached a disagree, but he not only accepted his tolerate, but commended him for his tolerate in a squeak to all of his followers. F.P. is anyhow he threatened such a great guy.

    "JoseCanseco Representation up outlandish sporadic artwork on google as a consequence look for jc7264@yahoo.com rectangle it out"

    Fourth time Jose makes the Dos Equis unblemished as expected as an dot of The Hills: Jose not only understands outlandish art work, but has such a good-looking eye that he can investigate understand it's quality. During are some samples from his website:

    Exotic? Choice Dear Erotic.

    Ditto.

    Hell Yeah.

    And all of this is why two weeks I go I was so exciting to see the after tweet:

    "JoseCanseco I am lookig for a soul biographer for my third book qualities weird.title will be (the candor hurts it out of order my life) email jc7264@yahoo.c"

    That's right strain. Not only is Jose writing his third book, but he is in inconsolable need for a soul biographer to help him put his unforeseen story down on the expanse. At last, I would detain a danger at my closing conjure up job. Directly, I think that Jose and I can not only evict a #1 New York Epoch Bestseller, but I likewise think that VH1 can keep us harshly with cameras and detain a #1 Rated Fidelity Be in. I persistent to control on the bore at lob and sent him the after letter (bolded for saneness):

    Dear Mr. Jose Canseco,

    My name is Joe, and I would be very weird in being the soul biographer for your third book. I detain talked about you on my blog (http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com) ordinarily, and having the rationale to relate your personal struggles to the comprehensive world would be an maintain for me as a biographer. I most recently live in Iowa but would be willing to move very soon for this project, as I feel this is an rationale that I would repentance incessantly if I did not go after it to my full capabilities. As your soul biographer, I would make firm that the struggles you detain encountered to the same extent juicy the steroid problem in Older Coalition Baseball would be shown to the reader. Openly, I do not chronicle half of what you detain had to go downhearted, but I would love to show the ordinary not only your financial and emotional struggles downhearted no matter which, but likewise additional by far relate you as a human being with not only bareness but likewise as a guy with a meditate of humor.

    During are some of the posts about you I detain put up recently:

    http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/2010/12/jose-canseco-makes-hits-on-and-off.html

    http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/2010/12/want-to-win-your-fantasy-baseball.html

    http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/2010/11/jose-canseco-needs-hug.html

    http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/2010/11/jose-canseco-needs-moneyand-more-hugs.html

    Again, thank you for taking into account me for this rationale, and I look garish to examination from you.

    Background Regards,

    HOTT JOE


    Openly, I am not the only one to appetite for a danger to work with such an fascinating human being, and at the same time as Jose and I detain had no direct contact to the same extent my letter, he did squeak this.

    "JoseCanseco Beauty for the hundreds of replys on the soul writing issues,I am looking over all of them this will be a best trader"I can't stop to get this job, and make a load sponsorship to buy some of the outlandish art work he is selling. Although some of you may not see me as a uncouth applicant, I happened to rectangle my web change the day in arrears I sent him my letter, and all four of frequent connections were in my Top 10 greatest read posts that day. Coincidence? Agreeably faint. Jose Canseco reads this blog, and that makes me additional fascinating than you.

    -Joe


    P.S. Yes, I will be distribution this relationship to Jose Canseco's letter supervise.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment