• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Should I Leave Him Or Stay And Fight Both Spiritually And Physically


    Should I Leave Him Or Stay And Fight Both Spiritually And Physically
    * Hi aunty eya, I am an ardent reader of ur blog, pls I need advice from you and other readers. About 4 months ago I met this man, who was so sweet and loving and promised me marriage. He is a father of 3 beautiful girls from his first marriage until the wife died. And before her death, they were divorced He got involved wit another lady who used charms on him (according to him and his relatives) she never bore him a child.They just had introduction(knocking of the door) After 5 yrs he got seperated from her, bcos she was sleeping around and not in good terms wit his family.
    * He met me and promised me marriage if I got pregnat, I did; and after few months he changed. He started cheating on me and eventually went back to the lady, he leaves me at night to see her, answers her calls in my presence knwing I don't understand their language (ibibio) so I record wit my phone and gives someone to translates. His family and kids love me so much. But this man has changed and wants me out.I had to abort the baby wen I saw what was going on. I think he is being manupilated my the other woman. I am delta and he is from Akwa ibom. I don't know what to do.
    * My friends and parents have asked me to leave him if that's what he wants. But I love him so much. And I love his kids too. He is 47 and not educated. Can't even express himself well in english but working as a contract staff tecnician in a reputable oil companny. I am a graduate without a job. Pls advice me, what should I do? leave and forget him or fight for my love spiritually and physically. Thanks

    This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
    www.wivestownhallconnection.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment