• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Is This Weird What Can I Do To Prevent It


    QUESTION 1

    Is this weird? What can I do to prevent it..?... Hi I'm 13 years old and I've never kissed a guy. My doctor just told me the other day that you can get herpes from kissing someone. she showed me disgusting pictures! I know someday I'm gonna wanna get more intomate then I already am. I really wanna kiss a guy but in a few years I'm gonna wanna do more then kiss! What can I do to prevent herpes from kissing? Will condoms help? Birth control? I really dont wanna get herpes from kissing someone. HELP!

    ANSWERS


    1) My guess is that most guys your age DONT have herpes, so kiss away. Birth control will not prevent any STDs, such as herpes. - "Lady Gaga"

    2) the only way you get herpes from kissing someone is if they have it already... duh.

    condoms are for sex; birth control is for preventing babies, not for preventing herpes... - "Booky"

    3) Why did you come here why didn't you ask your doctor when you were their. There are a bunch of sickos here that would tell you wrong answers so I suggest to ask Physician like in the commercials. - "Michael"

    4) As long as the guy you kiss doesn't have a cold sore when you kiss him you will be FINE. - "S"

    5) Birth control &' use a condom.

    Yu have to be safe. - "Brittany"

    "powerd by Yahoo!"QUESTION 2

    Help! I self pierced my lip?... Okay about a week ago i self pierced my bottom lip on the right side and now all i can think about is if it's infected or not.I pierced it with a sewing needle and then stuck an earring in it that i had cleaned with peroxide. The next day i went to a piercing store and got a real earring for it and changed it out and have not touched it since. My lip swelled up the day after and the next day went down to its normal size and has been that way for a couple of days. It is only slightly tender to the touch but it seems to pus a lot in my opinion the pus is a cream color and it makes me very nervous that it could be infected. I clean it with mouth wash and the outside with dial soap.

    ANSWERS


    1)...y did u do that anyway if u dont know how then dont do that and get it checked out by the dr. - "JBieberLOVE"

    2) I recommend you to see
    > http://www.all-home-remedies.com

    I hope that will resolve your problem, keep using answers.yahoo.com - "Lisa K"

    3) its infected - "evilecko56"

    4) You probably should have sterilized the needle you were using, but you can't change that now. Its normal for your lip to swell, because the piercing is essentially a wound. In my opinion, I wouldn't use Dial soap. I've heard mouthwash is correct for piercings, but I do believe it has sugar and flavorings in it. You might be better off with regular rubbing alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide. You can try and call the place where you bought the lip ring you bought and ask for cleaning tips. Also, you can get a great cleaner for after your piercing is past the bloody, icky stage at claire's in the mall. If the leaking doesn't clear up in the next few days, you should visit a doctor, to make sure you dont have anything serious like blood poisoning, and to make sure it isnt infected. - "amanda[:"

    "powerd by Yahoo!"QUESTION 3

    does cell phone usage cause brain cancer?... opinions

    ANSWERS


    1) I don't know. They also say that internet usage can cause sight problems. - "Jorge"

    2) Ok when I learned about it before it was supposedly inconclusive, then it changed to yes, then to 'not sure'. If anything.....use your phone, but get a hands free kit. That way you'll be safe! - "keylo"

    3) Cll phones use non-ionizing radiation, which differs from the ionizing radiation of x-rays and radioactive material in that it does not have enough energy to knock around-or ionize-electrons or particles in atoms. Cell phone radiation falls into the same band of nonionizing radio frequency as microwaves used to heat or cook food.

    Recent research suggests, however, that although short-term exposure is harmless, long-term cell phone use may be a different story. Three studies since 1999 indicate that people who have used cell phones for more than a decade may have as much as three times greater risk of developing brain tumors on the side of the head against which they most often hold their phone-an argument for, at the least, shifting ears regularly or, even better, using an earpiece or the speakerphone feature while chatting. - "MOHAN"

    "powerd by Yahoo!"QUESTION 4

    is this a normal sugar level for a 15 year old girl?... well both sides of my family have a history of diabetes. my uncle and my grandmother just got diabetes and my dad has had diabetes for the past 20 years i think lol this orning at 3 oclock i checked my sugar maybe an hour after eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch and it was 96. then i ate some general tos chicken and a diet root bear and an hour later it was 101 and the time was7. so at like 9:30 tonight i finished the rest of the general tos hicken and had 2 cuos of water and i just checked it now at 12:30 and my sugar was 104. is this normal? also does stress raise your sugar level? thanks for readin

    ANSWERS


    1) HELLLL NOOOOO! - "onemorejonathan4u"

    2) wow! your blood sugar levels are perfect for your age! if your family has a history of diabetes, stay away from really sugary things (ex: regular sodas, candy, sugary desserts. diet drinks are okay once in a while). if your stressed it could raise but not so much where you could get diabetes. you will only get diabetes if you eat really sugary things.

    as long as you stay away from sugary things, you'll be fine! :) - "dressed up in purple"

    "powerd by Yahoo!"QUESTION 5

    What is the life span of a donated blood unit?...

    ANSWERS


    1) Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://canmdh75.notlong.com/AAcNI84 - "Jolie Hochhalter"

    2) About 4 weeks. The longer they are stored the less effective they are. - "N"

    "powerd by Yahoo!"

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment