• Dont forget it is just a game!

    1 Minute Of Positive Power 81 Dyingand God Dresser


    1 Minute Of Positive Power 81 Dyingand God Dresser
    1-Minute Weekly Prescription of Positive Power!

    Issue #81: by Joe DePalma and ReadySetRise.com

    POSITIVE PILLS OF THE WEEK

    PILL #1 - ADVICE FROM TWO OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS

    "I work on a certain

    move constantly;

    then, finally,

    it's doesn't seem

    so risky to me.

    The move stays

    dangerous and

    looks dangerous

    to my foes,

    but not to me.

    Hard work

    has made it

    easy.

    That's my secret.

    That's why I win."

    - Nadia Comaneci

    Olympic Champion - Gymnastics

    "If you go by

    other people's

    opinions or predictions,

    you'll just end up

    talking yourself

    out of something.

    If you're running

    down the track

    of life

    thinking that

    it's impossible

    to break life's records,

    those thoughts

    have a funny way

    of sinking

    into your feet."

    - Carl Lewis

    Olympic Champion - Track and Field

    PILL #2 - DYING...AND GOD'S DRESSER

    A woman was dying of AIDS.

    A priest was summoned. He tried to comfort her, but to no avail.

    "I am lost," she said. "I have ruined my life and the life of

    everyone around me. Now I'm painfully going to go to hell. There's

    no hope for me.
    "

    The priest saw a framed picture of a young girl on her dresser.

    "Who is this beautiful picture of?" he asked.

    The woman brightened up and said, "She's the light of my life.

    That's my daughter.
    "

    The priest asked, "If she were in trouble or if she made a mistake

    would you help her? Would you forgive her? Would you still love

    her?
    "

    "Of course I would!" the woman cried. "I would do anything for her.

    Why do you ask such a question?
    "

    "Because I want you to know," said the priest, "that God has a

    framed picture of you on His dresser.
    "

    POSITIVE OFFER OF THE WEEK

    HYPNOSIS AND NLP CERTIFICATION! (90% SAVINGS)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment