• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Kreativ Blogger Award


    Kreativ Blogger Award
    Wow! I had a lovely discover in my inbox today :) Romance author, Emily Bryan sent me this very flamboyant blog decoration along the length with a couple rules about bond it. I resist to piece my hanger-on 7 bits and pieces and after that pass the decoration along the length to 7 childhood blogs. So concerning are my 7 Follower Data in no revere order:

    1. History! Not good enough a thought, I love all facets of history, and can be pure arrested by documentaries, museums, books, blogs, and so extreme bigger. If it's historically attendant, I'm there!2. Writing! Blatantly I love writing :) Whether I'm writing a story, an article or a blog, the act of writing is very sweet-tempered for me.3. Reading! I'm a abnormal fan of reading. Promisingly my hubby shares my love of reading, and we've passed it along the length to our personal as well.4. Romance! Authentic life romance, books, cinema, I just love--love!5. My Husband! He's my bend, my man :)6. My children! My joy!7. Music! I love to play music, dance to music, listen to music...Now I get the joy of paying this decoration forward! There are seven blogs I find real of a Kreativ Blog Provide, in no revere order:

    1. Mama Writers - Raising dwell on, writing romance! Wish for I say more?

    2. Seduced by Album - A puff out blog of previous romance authors blogging on history.

    3. Chicks of Sticky tag - Introducing us to heaps of romantic stories and authors all the time!

    4. Powerful Romance - An author group blog, writing advice, fun stories, warning and so extreme more!

    5. Romance Institution - This is a great blog with guest authors, editors, experts etc... An difficult stop for writers, authors and readers.

    6. The Pen and Dream - Accept reviews, guest authors, and advice on bits and pieces from writing to technology!

    7. Romance Roundtable - Guest authors and writers sharing their works, inspirations and advice on writing romance!

    Thank you again to Emily!

    To the same degree are your hanger-on blogs to visit?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment