• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Difference Between Female And Female


    Difference Between Female And Female
    I can't tell you how scared I am that femininity will curtail me. It feels like a ball and chain. I'm not saying malehood is all that perfect either - I'm just saying I don't appreciate these ideas about women that float affecting me negatively.They're like an airborne disease, and every country or other culture has an epidemic of its particular views about gender.In my case, I catch this "cold" of ideas about women, and then I'm perpetually not at my best. I know people are going to say I'm making this up, but from where I stand, the way I observe myself to be affected by my limiting views about women is very similar to how I'm affected when I have a cold. I am happy about being female in the general sense. I like my body. I think women are awesome.I am not ok with being female as this culture defines it. I do not see that as my role. I do not want to accept that role. I reject that identity. If that means I'm not adjusted to my gender role, a poorly-adjusted woman, then so be it. I feel much better after saying that."Female" and "female" are different things. I wish we had separate words for 1) Women, as XXs with uteruses and breasts and all, and 2) women, as a subordinate oppressed group."female" in this culture is a very particular thing that actually does not have much to do with "Female" over the ages. That would be like saying that the clothes we wear today are the natural clothes of humans, to equate the female body with dresses and current women's wear. Dresses and the Female body are different types of femininity. - - -

    Reference: dominant-male.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment