• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Reader Question About Online Dating In Canada


    Reader Question About Online Dating In Canada
    Mr. B asks: "I just started reading your About site and I am really intrigued. Thank you for all the information you have posted! However, I have a quick question. I'm in my early 50s, in Ottawa, Canada and I cannot see myself using many of the sites I think would be a fit (e.g. intelligent dating.net) as they seem to be focused on the US market. I have tried POF (many lies, scams, etc.) and eHarmony (too many women simply "quit" after hours spent filling in forms to move things along or they insist on never ending emails without a meeting in person). So, my question is this: what is the best dating site in Canada for someone like me. I don't mind paying a bit. I am very creative and open, but I don't have a lot of time to kill. I want to engage with some women who are serious about meeting (at some point). And I don't mean women from Russia (POF again ;-) Thanks in advance."

    I have a special place in my heart for Mr. B's question, as I'm also a Canadian, but have yet to hit my 50s. I've devoted a whole article to answering, because it's a lengthy, detailed, and complicated one (see: Online Dating Sites in Canada Reader Question), but would love to hear what you think, your suggestions, and what kind of folks you've met on sites that offer a higher-than-average membership base for either singles over 50, or singles in Canada.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment